Provide support to the Solairus Safety Department and its Safety Program Manager in the areas of data processing, analysis, audit and project-based work. Project a professional company image through in-person, written and phone interaction.
- Assist charter sales department with vendor approvals; requesting documentation, auditing documents received, maintain database of approved vendors, vendor aircraft analysis, etc.
- Perform Safety Department duties to include, but not be limited to, analysis of hazard reports, IEP’s, external audits and develop safety promotion updates.
- Assist in SMS training for employees.
- Assist with updating SMS manual and Emergency Response manual.
- Participate in quarterly Safety Committee meetings
- Participate in quarterly CASS meetings.
- Safety Program data entry
- Assigned project-based work, to include weekly/monthly executive team updates, SPI dashboard development, upcoming safety initiatives, etc.
- Maintain Safety Performance Indicators/Safety Performance Targets
- Create new and modify existing documents using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Adobe .pdf
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Relatively advanced reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Competent in Microsoft Suite of software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Past work experience with aviation related industries in general and particularly air charter operations.
- Working knowledge of Safety Management Systems.
- Ability to multi-task, create and complete project lists
- Willingness to follow-up with outside sources in order to complete tasks
- College degree in Aviation Administration, Safety Management, or other related degree.
Office Environment, full-time employment. Prefer located at Petaluma, CA however will consider outside of the local area.
Why work with Solairus?
Solairus is a private aviation services company assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered in the beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus Aviation is a destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to employees. From profit sharing and a generous 401K matching structure to employee wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.
Solairus Aviation embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!