Solairus Aviation has an exciting new role, defining and leading the Corporate finance team in a high growth environment. The right leader will have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and be able to inspire confidence and productivity in a diverse work environment and business while managing in a strong performance-oriented culture. This position reports to the VP of Finance.
- Preparation of GAAP monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements
- Responsible for the timely execution of the month-end close process
- Provide concise and effective communication of financial results in a timely manner including analysis and evaluation of the key financial metrics
- Oversee monthly tax compliance and reporting
- Manage the financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Manage year-end audit with PWC; provide requested data and any interface as needed
- Provide data for preparation of year-end tax return preparation by external CPA
- Provide analytical support on cross-functional projects as requested
- Manage a team, comprised of a Director and Senior and Staff Accountants
Desired Experience & Attributes:
- At least 8 years of progressive financial leadership roles in both a large public accounting firm as well as in private industry
- Strong operational finance skillset, coupled with a strong proficiency in Excel
- Management roles in a hands-on, entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated leadership in developing value added financial systems
- Proven expertise creating operating dashboards and identifying key value drivers
- Ability to work cross-functionally with leadership teams
- Industry knowledge and experience in corporate aviation or similar hospitality or service industries
- CPA or MBA desired
Solairus is a private aviation services company assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered in the beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus Aviation is a destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to employees. From profit sharing and a generous 401K matching structure to employee wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.
Solairus Aviation embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!