Trip Support Specialist – Charter Sales - West Coast Hours (10am-6pm Pacific Time)
The Trip Support Specialist is responsible for supporting the needs of the Charter Sales Account Executives and Business Development Team. This role will handle trip management and administrative functions for the Charter Sales team and will include focus on managing all logistics around Charter trips. A successful candidate will be highly motivated with strong cross-functional communication and relationship building skills, with great organizational and attention to detail. Candidates are expected to demonstrate an overall high motivation to work and have a high energy level. We are looking for individuals that can work independently & are self-motivating, outgoing, well-organized & personable. The candidate must be able to provide a high level of professionalism & customer service. Candidates must be eager to learn and have a positive attitude towards a very fast paced learning environment. Note: this is for a West Coast Hour position (preferrably 10am-6pm pacific time, Monday through Friday)
Job Location: Remote Location - West Coast preferred. Must be willing to work West Coast hours.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collect & Input all trips details for all Charter Flights in Avianis, continue to update as changes are made
- Coordinate, arrange and confirm all trip logistics (such as catering, ground transportation, hotel, etc.)
- Ensure initial and final (day prior to trip) itineraries are sent to Charter Clients and all necessary information in the trip is completed
- Respond and act on any action items that come into the Trip Support inbox in a timely fashion
- Ensure payment for all Charter Flights are received prior to flight or according to terms
- Update & distribute Additionally Insured documents when needed
- Maintain Charter Client records and preferences in Avianis
- Communicate and escalate service issues appropriately, including timely follow up
- Share in the on-call rotation as needed and on designated nights/holidays
- Other related duties as assigned
- Willingness to be scheduled in rotation during evening hours, overnight hours, and weekend hours.
- Work days to include a rotation with other personnel for all holidays.
- Must be willing to carry a mobile phone or other similar communications & be accessible 24/7 as needed.
- Demonstrate customer service skills with the ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Professional appearance, excellent phone demeanor, with ability to set priorities.
- Must possess effective communication, organization, presentation, & administrative skills.
- Must have an energetic, friendly & outgoing personality.
- Ability to multi-task, collect & analyze data, define problems, establish facts & draw conclusions in a timely manner.
- Ability to generate/write reports & business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the Company
- Punctual, regular & consistent attendance is a must.
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- 2 or more years of customer service or aviation dispatch related experience
The following are also preferred but not required: Experience using Avianis, degree(s) in aviation management, marketing, or sales; ability to speak a second language.
This is a salaried position. Company paid classroom and on the job training is provided.