Client Services Director must have expertise formulating and instituting policies, procedures, and controls to assure efficient aircraft management for Solairus Aviation’s nationwide fleet. The Client Services Director is involved in all aspects of the flight department. During the onboarding of a new account, the CSD acts as a project manager as well as the recruiter for new employees. Client Service Directors are responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with the Client Aviation Manager while also performing various projects for the account. The CSD is responsible for proficient communication between the crew and all internal departments to ensure a high level of service to the client.
- Act as a liaison between the Executive team, Client Aviation Manager and the Client. Advise departments and Senior Management promptly of all critical issues pertaining to the account
- Client retention - liaison between aircraft principle and the dedicated crew/CAM and internal departments. Field and respond to client questions to include but not limited to operations, maintenance, insurance claims, and invoicing issues.
- Perform account related research, generate reports and annual budgets. Assist with maintenance planning and reviewing maintenance issues with principle.
- Oversight of aircraft onboarding to ensure a smooth transition.
- Build relationships with FBO managers, develop knowledge of which airports have hangar availability.
- Work with the Solairus Safety Manager to ensure compliance with safety standards.
- Human Resources Responsibilities: Manage hiring and recruiting for accounts, interviewing, salary and bonus analytics, identify and monitor crew dynamics, sourcing and hiring per diem crews. Ensure performance evaluations are complete, monitor overall crew spending, general check in on crew morale.
- Managing and sustaining the Light Jet Program and Charter Ally accounts, and acting as the main client services contact.
- Support the Executive Management team in developing proposals, researching hangar costs and availability
SKILL SETS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Strong relationships within the industry, and a network of vendors and pilots
- Minimum of 8 years of aviation experience preferred
- Experience working with Human Resources with confidential material
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences
- Passion about business – always thinking of ways to improve relationship with clients
- Strong listening skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Travel is required
COMPUTER SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe, SharePoint, Avianis, Oracle, and ADP
Solairus Aviation is a private aviation services company assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered in the beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus is a destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to employees. From profit sharing and a generous 401K matching structure to employee wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.