Gulfstream G500 Flight Attendant - Fort Lauderdale, FL
|Department:||Part-Time Flight Support Crew||Aircraft Type:||Gulfstream G500|
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport|
Are you a returning applicant?
Solairus Aviation is seeking a Top-Notch Flight Attendant to join a Part 91 G500 operation based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (KFXE).The ideal candidate will be a team player, possessing a super positive attitude. Willing to take on additional responsibilities, and provide an outstanding in-flight experience for the owners and their guests. This position will start as Part-Time with the right candidate potentially going Full-Time.
Greets passengers, explains use of safety equipment, serves catering or freshly prepared meals in concert with a variety of beverages. Presents an extremely professional image, and delivers world-class service at all times.
Maintains owner confidentiality, exercises discretion.
Works well with other crew members, can-do attitude and first-rate results
Responsibilities and Duties
· Provide a high level of service to the client while ensuring the safety and comfort of each passenger during flight.
· Direct and assist passengers in the event of an emergency.
· Verify that first aid kits and other emergency equipment, including fire extinguishers and oxygen bottles, are in working order.
· Secure the cabin – adhering to federal regulations prior to take-off and landing.
· Administer basic first aid to passengers in distress. ie: CPR, AED, First Aid
· Reassure passengers when situations such as turbulence are encountered.
· Greet passengers and assist with their personal belongings.
· Assist passengers while entering or disembarking the aircraft. Settle special assistance needs of small children, the elderly or disabled passengers.
· Perform preflight safety briefings with the crew.
· Check to ensure that food, beverages, blankets/bedding, reading material, emergency equipment, and other supplies are on board and are in adequate supply for the trip and amount of passengers.
· Facilitate and handle passenger’s requests for food and drinks.
· Shop for any/all items the passengers have specially requested to be on board for their flight.
· Prep and prepare food for passengers and crew.
· Inspect, clean and stock the cabin, galley, lavatories, and flight deck after every leg.
· Ensure aircraft is ALWAYS prepared for a flight and that it is cleaned and stocked after and before each flight.
· Complete preflight, in-flight and post flight paperwork.
· Conduct periodic trips through the cabin to ensure passenger comfort, and maintain cabin cleanliness.
· Operate audio and video systems.
Required Qualifications and Certifications
· Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations.
· First Aid Training Certification.
· 5+ years of experience as a Corporate Flight Attendant
· Flight attendant specific training from FlightSafety or FACTs (12 months current) required. Experience on corporate, large cabin aircraft (Gulfstreams, Globals, 7X-8X) mandatory. Experience in G500/G600 aircraft preferred.
· Excellent Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills.
· Must be very technologically savvy
· College degree preferred.
· Ability to speak one or more foreign languages fluently a plus.
· Culinary Skills.
· Able to manage a constantly changing schedule and late night flights
· Experience with small children preferred
· Able to manage a constantly changing schedule.
· Domiciled within 2 hours of KFXE strongly preferred
· Unrestricted ability to travel worldwide (consider health and visa status).
· Able to deploy for up to 16 consecutive days.
· Operation of all features of the Cabin Management Systems.
· Operation of all galley equipment.
· Operation of all cabin features, to include berthing seats and configuring the divan into a bed.
Normal Aircraft working conditions with moderate noise level
Why work with Solairus?
Solairus is a private aviation services company assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered in the beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus Aviation is a destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to employees. From profit sharing and a generous 401K matching structure to employee wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.
|Back to Search Results