Solairus Aviation is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team.
- Ensuring company base aircraft are maintained IAW the Company Manual, FAR’s and Part 135 regulations.
- Conducts internal and vendor audits to ensure that proper qualifications are met to perform maintenance, inspection, and repair of company aircraft
- Assists in CASS Program. Responsible for obtaining data used to measure the effectiveness of the maintenance and inspection program. Monitors corrective action measures determined by CASS committee.
- Monitor compliance with FAR’s, company policies and procedures
- Monitor compliance with Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and Manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Monitor return to service paperwork, and maintenance tracking updates
- Monitor aircraft maintenance, inspection and repair for correct work scope, qualified personnel, proper tooling and appropriate equipment
- Monitor procurement policies to assure required certification of all parts and materials used in the maintenance of aircraft.
- Institute changes to maintenance and inspection procedures and methods as required.
- High School Diploma / GED
- A&P License
- Related Part 135 experience is preferred
- General computer skills
- Experience with Outlook, Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, and Powerpoint is a plus
- Must be reliable, motivated, and able to work independently
Solairus is a private aviation services company assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered in the beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus Aviation is a destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to employees. From profit sharing and a generous 401K matching structure to employee wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.