Responsible for the administration of human resources programs for the company. Oversees complex professional level Human Resources activities in functions including, Benefits, Employee Relations, HRIS and related areas. Responsible for the administration of human resources programs for the company. Oversees complex professional level Human Resources activities in functions including, Benefits, Employee Relations, HRIS and related areas. Provides advice and guidance on the interpretation of personnel policies as they relate to individuals and to company objectives.
- Benefits administration – Administer benefits open enrollment, new hire onboarding of benefits, and monthly reconciliation of billing.
- Employee relations – investigating employee issues and working with the Human Resources Director for resolve problems.
- HRIS Management – Leadership role in the management of HRIS systems.
- Analytical - Assists in development and evaluation of systems, reports, and HR processes.
- Compliance - Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations including ADA, EEO1, and I-9’s.
*Other duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, either orally or in writing.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, a related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in a HR Generalist role.
- Practical knowledge of HR and Payroll principles and practices as would normally be obtained from two (5) or more years of experience in the HR field.
- Experience in working independently, effectively organize multiple priorities and meet agreed-on deadlines.
- Ability to balance, service-oriented relationship with employees, while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Experience working under pressure with frequent interruptions on tasks that require attention to detail and accuracy.
- Skills in observation, assessment, problem solving, and exercising sound judgment and tact.
- Must have intermediate excel skills.
- Activities requiring moderate amount of sitting, standing, walking, speaking and listening.
- Frequent hands to key ability to input data and information.
- Close and distance visual capabilities.
- Capable of lifting files,
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Entails exposure to the following environmental conditions:
- Constant exposure to routine office noises, such as office machines, conversations, foot traffic; moderate electrical or mechanical hazards.
Position Reports to: Sr. Director, Human Resources