Software Technician I
|Location:||St. Paul, MN|
Minnetronix Medical is a preferred partner in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of complex medical technologies. We are curious, persistent and resilient. We bring ideas, identify gaps and provide a unique ability to see and deliver possibilities. We are one company, focused in several areas, and united by a singular purpose—deliver results for our customers to improve outcomes for clinicians and patients worldwide.
As a Software Technician I at Minnetronix, you’ll assist in the development or manufacture of products, fixtures, or prototypes while supporting the creation of new Class II/III medical devices. Working with project leaders, engineers, and other technicians, you’ll provide software engineering support. This may comprise building, testing, and qualifying tools, fixtures and prototype assemblies that include software and hardware and performing other tasks as needed. You will be expected to contribute to the team while enhancing your own technical expertise and increasing your responsibilities. We have a broad client base so project assignments will span an array of products of moderate complexity, be broad in nature, and require creativity and innovation towards self-determined, self-directed solutions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
At Minnetronix Medical, cultural fit is as critical to us as the skills and capabilities new employees bring to our team. So, we hire for both attitude and aptitude.
Our cultural values are the pillars of our company and define how we promise to show up: Unity, Courage, Humility, and Drive. Our cultural beliefs are the key behaviors we have identified as the most critical to advance our culture, our team and our company:
• I reach across boundaries to pursue the best outcomes for patients, customers and the company.
• I am passionate about producing products that help people.
• I collaborate with others, internally and externally, to drive the best solutions across the full product life cycle: how it works, how it’s built, how it’s controlled.
• I value diversity of thought and perspectives.
• I consistently challenge my thinking to achieve our company’s Key Results.
• I demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude.
• I project confidence in the process of design/development.
• I embrace changes and challenges. I am creative and innovative in my approach.
• I challenge the status quo and continuously searches for the best solutions.
• I own problem resolution, especially when it’s hard.
• I am energized by challenges and the work to solve them.
• I take ownership/accountability in solving problems and delivering results.
• I have a proven track record of designing and transferring high-performing products to production.
• I seek new perspective from others to improve both thinking and doing.
• I lead and operate with humility; demonstrating strong emotional intelligence.
• I build trust in a variety of relationships.
• I successfully use both strong written and oral communication skills.
• I communicate effectively with audiences across all levels, both internally and externally.
Minnetronix, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results