For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
The Content Programming Manager (CPM) is responsible for making movie, TV, and/or audio content decisions for our aviation clients. It is expected that CPMs are passionate about content and can use their enthusiasm and knowledge to effectively curate airlines’ content libraries – balancing client satisfaction and Anuvu’s commercial content strategy.
CPMs may support one or more accounts, depending on the volume of content, the frequency of refresh cycles, and the complexity of the account. They will be focused on meeting customers’ content requirements, ensuring each piece of media is well thought out and will resonate with their passengers. Once CPMs have made their content recommendations to an airline, they will be expected to liaise with the client to get approval on final content selections. CPMs may be required to regularly discuss wider movie, TV and audio options with clients.
You will be on a constant learning curve from the airline and our global entertainment company, absorbing the latest trends and possibilities within this fast changing industry and utilizing your experience and knowledge of consumer technology and innovation, marrying the two together to create the ‘Connected Customer Experience’.
Location: Anywhere in the United States
Remote Options: 100% remote
What You'll Be Doing
- Select movie, TV, and/or audio content for aviation clients based on their customers profiles and contractual requirements while managing Global Eagle’s margin on content
- Screen content to assess quality and relevance to client
- Produce client-facing presentations illustrating content recommendations using a variety of tools
- Deliver on service level agreements and other contractual requirements such as adherence to a consistent booking pattern
- Manage internal paperwork to document content selections for Global Operations to order and process
- Assist with the onboarding of new IFE systems
- Identify opportunities for creative, themed collections and bespoke GUI collections
- Persuade and influence content selection choices to maximize profitability
- Perform forecasting for titles by airline and develop financial strategies to optimize margin
- Identify content for potential distributor deals for specific titles and suggest structure for deals for individual airlines
- Liaise with studios and content distributors regarding availability of assets (e.g language tracks, edited versions, HD/4K)
- Actively improve the quality of our clients’ onboard product through curation and continuous improvement
- Research upcoming content (major studios, niche, regional, emerging, or independent content) to identify titles that would align well with our clients’ content strategy
- Develop content roadmap in collaboration with client and calendar of events
- Propose creative ideas for RFP submissions across movies, TV, and audio content
- Escalate issues as they arise to ensure adherence to deadlines
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent international degree)
- Proven ability to work in a high-paced, time-sensitive environment
- In-depth knowledge of movie, TV, and/or audio content
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Thrive in a team-based environment
- Ability to develop effective presentations
- Ability to build and manage relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to influence and persuade
- Close attention to detail
- Adherence to deadlines and effective time management
- Proactive identification of risks and issues
- Ability to read and understand a P/L
- Interested in movies, TV, and audio (e.g. music, podcasts, etc.) content with specialist knowledge in at least one content type
- Understanding of cultural nuance and sensitivity to certain types of content
- Ability to use data to draw insights and inform content selections
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a casual culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to a providing an outstanding work environment, we offer competitive benefits including paid time off, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, employee assistance, and more!
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.