For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
Manager - Production Management leads and guides a team in day-to-day tasks and functions to ensure delivery deadlines are met with high accuracy and quality.
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Remote Options: This role is remote. On occasion, you may be asked to come into the office.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide oversight and management of client service cycles including project management, onboarding and capacity planning
- Ensure clarity around priorities and goals for the production management team
- Day-to-day functions including internal and external communications, issue resolution, statusing, asset research, and work coordination across functional teams
- Proactively review, troubleshoot, and escalate potential issues that may adversely impact deadlines and delivery/project commitments
- Monitor work-in-progress and back-logs to anticipate capacity constraints
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to onboard new client requirements and specifications
- Escalation point for all issues related to production management
- Build strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders and content providers
- Work with peers across functional teams to ensure high quality on time delivery of shared deliverables
- Advise leadership of customer issues and identify opportunities for increased service
- Lead, guide and train coordinators to meet organizational objectives
- Identify opportunities and collaborate with cross functional teams to streamline and continue to process improve workflows
- Ensure ownership & accountability in team members
- Provide, drive, and maintain a continuous cross training program to ensure optimal team performance and coverage
- Evaluate, develop, and lead a diverse and inclusive team
- Support a culture of continuous and open feedback including quarterly performance reviews and career discussions
- Track, maintain, and utilize operational key performance indicators to drive opportunities for process and team performance improvements. (ie., On Time Delivery, Quality, Cycle time)
- Interview and onboard new hires
- Exemplify and role model the company core values and behaviors
- Works well under pressure
- Team player able to collaborate and influence others to meet shared deadlines and goals
- Strong communicator who displays courage in driving and advocating for operational excellence
- Proactive, operational mindset
- Self-motivated, organized, and resourceful with strong work ethic
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of management experience or similar experience is preferred
- 3+ years of asset research (video/audio/subtitle/metadata etc.) and extensive client service experience in Media & Entertainment, film/tv production or similar industry is preferred
- Expertise in digital distribution supply chain principles
- Strong understanding of video/film formats, distribution workflows, and technologies
- Experience with InFlight Entertainment industry is a plus
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (verbal, written, presenting) skills
- Highly effective problem solver able to assess, adapt and effectively action changing priorities and strategies
- Highly detailed, data-oriented team player with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Comfortable driving and building consensus across diverse teams and stakeholders
- Able to succeed and thrive in a dynamic, innovative, deadline driven environment
- Able to take Initiative and contribute to long-term vision
- Willing and able to work outside of regular business hours and participate to 24/7 support when necessary
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, pet insurance, and discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.