For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
Production Management – Compliance Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day coordination and tasks of the Compliance program to ensure delivery deadlines are met with high accuracy and quality.
The ideal candidate should be technically adept and have a passion for content, along with a strong work ethic. Must work well both as part of a team and under pressure. Previous experience within a media / content environment is required.
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Remote Options: This role is remote. On occasion, you may be asked to come into the office.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Monitor screening workload & track deadlines monthly
- Collaborate across functional teams (internal and external), to source, manage, troubleshoot, and make versions available for processing to meet critical path timelines – inclusive of coordination with distributors/content providers for Edit version creation and approvals
- Build a strong business relationship with distributors and internal stakeholders
- Provide management and oversight of client titles throughout its Compliance lifecycle from asset ingest thru to approval and processing.
- Act as an escalation point for all issues related to Production Management – Compliance and a primary contact for other Anuvu locations
- Monitor client work-in-progress and back-logs to anticipate capacity constraints
- Advise leadership of customer issues and identify opportunities for increased service
- Deliver continuous improvement efficiencies.
- Ensure regular, relevant and effective communication with key stakeholders, across the function and throughout the department
- Exemplify the company core values and behaviours
- Participate and provide input for departmental continuous improvement processes
- Works well under pressure
- Team player able to collaborate and influence others to meet shared deadlines and goals
- Strong communicator who displays courage in driving and advocating for operational excellence
- Proactive, operational mindset
- Self-motivated, organized, and resourceful with strong work ethic
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of project management and client service experience in Media & Entertainment, film/tv production or similar industry experience
- Strong understanding of video/film formats, distribution workflows, and technologies
- Deep understanding of Compliance guidelines within InFlight Entertainment industry. Asia Pacific and Middle East territories a plus.
- Team player with strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of additional languages would be an advantage
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Adaptability to changing priorities and strategies
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Highly effective problem solver able to assess, adapt and action changing priorities and strategies
- Comfortable driving and building consensus across diverse teams and stakeholders
- Able to succeed and thrive in a dynamic, innovative, deadline driven environment
- Willing and able to work outside of regular business hours and participate to 24/7 support when necessary
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, pet insurance, and discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.