For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
The People Services Coordinator provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource processes at all business locations. This role acts as liaison between the human resources function and all other departments. The People Services Coordinator answers employee questions and escalates issues when necessary. This role provides administrative support to human resources generalists as needed including record keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Remote Options: Once we are cleared to return to the office, this role will be on a hybrid work arrangement, 3 days a week in the office and 2 days at home.
What You'll Be Doing
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Processes onboarding of new hires globally
- Prepare all onboarding documentation and follows up with new hires
- Enter and maintains data in HRIS systems
- Provide proactive day-to-day support for Human Resource Business Partner’s globally in Americas, EMEA and APAC
- Maintains all electronic staff files
- Verifies all employment related documentation, including I-9 and ensures that records are kept current
- Submits requests for employee background checks in HRIS system
- Owner of the onboarding process – liaison between new hire and internal departments
- Assists with processing of terminations and liason between payroll communications
- Assist in creating separation packages and initiaiting outplacement program for terminated employees
- Provide support to Global Compensation, Compliance/Benefits Manager for policies and ad hoc requests
- Assist and prepare Employment Verifications for active and inactive employees globally
- Processes various forms related to documenting human resources activities
- Organize and maintain all HR shared folders
- Assists and / or prepares correspondence
- Assist with HR projects
- Assist with HR reporting requirements
- Tracks all absences and notifies the necessary parties when required
- Starter / leaver emails for each location
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious, about assignments.
- The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- The employee works effectively and relates well with others Including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works, to maintain constructive working relationships.
What We’re Looking For
- 3 years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in HR, Business Administration, or related field
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Excel - must be able to use formula such as vlookups
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Word - must be able to do mail merges
- Proficient on Microsoft PowerPoint - must be able to prepare presentations
- Attention to details and good time management skills
- Thorough in communications and follow-ups
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Team player
- Service focused
- Process orientated
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong ability in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Creative and outside the box thinker
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, pet insurance, and discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.