For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future focused.
The Senior Network Engineer reviews, analyzes, designs, modifies, develops and implements networking and networking products. The candidate will help support and troubleshoot production problems and develop and enforce best practices in configuration management and application deployment. This role identifies and implements new satellite/network solutions to meet business unit and client requirements, conduct research, development and testing of new technologies, products and services.The ideal candidate would have experience in a Service Provider environment.
Location: Miramar, FL (Hybrid Remote/Office) or 100% Remote within the US for the right person not local to the Florida office.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work closely with product development team to determine the most profitable course for each existing and new product
- Create training materials and training programs for each member of the outside sales team
- Focus on implementing networking related projects and programs that consistently generate new, high quality leads for our company
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Assist leadership on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into technologies
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote our products and services
- Use market research data to determine product pricing
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts (where appropriate)
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Market analysis for products – pricing, market size, key customers, competition, new products
- Provide Product Engineering with overview of new product or new features for existing products
- Provide Level 3 escalation support for any network, IP or iDirect related problems as deemed capable
- Maintain network related standards and procedures to be used by other technical departments, including Network
- Services, Tech Services and the NOC
- Perform R&D on new innovative ways to improve the network and associated services
- Other related tasks as may be assigned.
- Reporting: This position reports to the Director of Systems Engineering.
- Interactions: This position directly work with all other internal technical teams as well as technical contacts at vendors and customers.
- Physical/Sensory Demands: Daily contact and interface with operations staff, company personnel, customers, vendors and contract services personnel. Heavy compute use. Read equipment settings on small LCD screens.
What We’re Looking For
- BS or MS in related engineering field
- 5+ years of extensive experience in Network Engineering
- MPLS, OSPF, IS-IS, RIP, BGP, Multicast
- Cisco IOS, XR, XE
- Firewalls: Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet
- Strong Interpersonal skills with clarity of communication in writing and verbally
- 1+ years of experience in cyber security or related preferred *but not required*
- 3+ years of experience iDirect and VSAT technology preferred *but not required*
- 3+ years of experience in Service Provider Environment *highly desired*
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to explain complex subject matter in simple but accurate terms
- Ability to work under pressure with aggressive deadlines
- Must have experience in technical writing
- Wide range business exposure a plus
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, pet insurance, and discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.