For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
The overall purpose of the Service Manager is to work hand in hand with the internal stakeholders, technical development teams, Network operations center, Account Management and Customer to keep the connected fleet healthy.
Location: Anywhere in the United States but Dallas, TX is preferred.
Remote Options: This role is completely remote. Travel will be required.
What You'll Be Doing
- Act as the first point of escalation for all customer service incidents and responsible for internal escalation communications to NOC and internal stakeholders.
- Monitor the health of the fleet by analyzing data collected during flight; draw conclusions from the data about system performance and provide recommendations for maintenance based on the analysis.
- Understand the impact of software reversion changes from a system perspective, engage in the evaluation and testing of new software reversions and develop the procedures necessary to deploy software revisions to the aircraft fleet
- Develop and maintain the aircraft level procedures.
- Perform aircraft system level troubleshooting and manage the implementation of corrective actions
- Conceptualize and facilitate the development of new and improved tools for system testing.
- Collaborate with the respective commercial account manager to communicate all technical issues to customer
- Drive continual customer service improvement and experience initiatives through the use of mining data to determine applicable information in support of recommendations.
- Drive incident resolution to achieve contractual targets by coordinating internal escalation to and from the NOC and other internal stakeholders.
- Provide credible and professional post incident reports for all reported failures and/or issues identified by customer or end-user.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to incident requests for customer satisfaction and process improvement.
- Analyze and produce performance reports covering all aspects of in-service product performance including aircraft status, parts inventory, failures, incidents, etc. as agreed in contract, based on data provided by the relevant departments.
- Maintain and troubleshoot equipment onsite as required at customer location.
What We’re Looking For
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Five+ years of experience in electrical hardware design, preferably in the avionics or communication industry supporting an in-service technical product with a preference for experience in telecommunications & satellite solutions and knowledge of Enterprise Networks\environments, SATELLITE WAN and LAN.
- Experience with communication system technologies
- Must demonstrate a firm foundation in electrical hardware design and the interactions of various software from a system perspective
- Experience with system integration and testing
- Previous experience in planning and implementing projects
- Must be willing to travel both domestically and internationally
- Valid, unrestricted Passport with the ability to travel in and out of the United States or ability to obtain one
- Must speak, read and write English fluently Proficient with Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Project
- Experience with Communications Systems and various technologies including Antennas, RF & IF; computers; data communications, video and audio
- Extensive background in electronics and systems and power distribution
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with a wide range of Customer groups, both internal and external
- Possess leadership qualities
- Exhibit and model maturity, intelligence, trust, vision and high quality work product.
- Knowledgeable of requirements imposed by the aviation regulatory agencies, satellite broadcasting business, and audio/video industry
- Possess strong analytical abilities
- Ability to communicate technical issues in an assertive and tactful manner
- Highly motivated with the ability to operate without direct supervision.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage complicated network solutions.
- Ability to discover, analyze and document events, incidents and problems and document lessons learned and recommend improvements.
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management tools and how to leverage them for reporting and incident management.
- Must possess a strong technical documentation and reporting ability
- Excellent presentation skills, positive, customer service attitude and strong written and spoken English skills desired.
- Ability to travel to support operational meetings.
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, pet insurance, and discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.