For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
Anuvu is looking for a commercially focused and technically astute Product Lifecycle Manager who will drive the productization of the Inflight Internet Service for the world’s largest satellite broadband network.
You will have a passion for data, internet trends and internet traffic management; being equally comfortable working with B2B partners/customers, internal commercial, engineering, product management and data scientist teams to optimize the internet product performance and roadmap for product evolution.
Location: Anywhere in the United States but Dallas, TX is preferred.
Remote Options: This role is 100% remote.
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for the end-to-end product lifecycle management of Internet Services for the world’s largest Satellite Broadband Network.
- Advising network operator on usage, applications, device and network functional trends that will drive the future development and delivery of inflight connectivity network to end users.
- Defining the traffic management policies which deliver the best Customer Experience for all customers.
- Work closely with Product Development, Engineering and Data Science teams to create and maintain roadmap that advances Anuvu’s connectivity offering, delivering new features and operational improvements that improve connectivity: monitoring, customer experience, management & efficiency.
- Create PRD (Product Requirement Documents) that translated business requirements into technical requirements the engineering team can execute against.
- Conduct data analysis, market research, and user research to incorporate customer needs into product decisions. Present the qualitative and quantitative results from variations to the internet service, including changes to the satellite network capacity, traffic management profiles, customer behavior and hardware/modem changes.
- Lifecycle Management; setup key KPIs of Internet Service with appropriate alerts for deviations – analyze product adoption/take rate daily and work with data science team to identify the best metrics to measure performance e2e from inflight onboard wireless access points down to the customer. Identify hardware, software and geographic specific trends.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, including Airline Partners, internal commercial teams and product management teams to present roadmaps, requirements, status updates and product demonstrations.
- Creation of standardized packages of Internet Services which will be offered to B2B airlines, considering the pricing, costs, traffic management profile, contractual stipulations and SLA.
- Create and present storyboards to clarify the end-to-end user experience and potential revenue generation.
- Understand price elasticity through performing price sensitivity testing of the Internet Product.
- Collaborate with design, data science, engineering, analytics and other product managers to make educated decisions for future inflight consumer application utilization
- Coordinate with marketing, operations, legal, BI and finance to ensure successful product rollout, communications and adoption
- Thrive within ambiguity and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide
What We’re Looking For
- 1-2 years of Product Management experience ideal candidate will have previous experience working for an ISP or Telecommunications company, responsible for mobile data, internet or broadband products inclusive of fair use policy definition.
- Strong at requirements synthesis, creation of Product Requirement Documents and marketing material.
- Emotive communicator, strong at delivering complex technical messages in a straightforward manner.
- Uses data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics in order to learn and make decisions. Working with Data Scientists to outline required reporting & analytics that is required to manage the service effectively.
- Familiarity with Excel, database technologies and SQL
- Operate with a sense of urgency and always look for new ways to understand our customers and create value on their behalf
- Inspire others to bring their ‘A’ game and are constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don’t accept “because that is the way we’ve always done it.”
- Can seamlessly straddle thinking about both the customer and the business. You never say “that is not my job.”
- BS in computer science/engineering is preferred.
- A proven track record of predicting future technology trends
- Ability to use both qualitative and quantitative data to influence key stakeholders and make compelling product decisions
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
- Open to travel to Dallas, TX up to 30% of their working month as required.
- Willingness to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to ensure success
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced collaborative work environment
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, pet insurance, and discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.