For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
Responsible to deliver superior customer service to maintain the contracted levels of RF and IP services to our internal and external customers. Responsible for the operation and maintenance of Holmdel earth station facility including RF and terrestrial systems in support of RF, Data and Internet services.
Location: Holmdel, NJ
Remote Options: Once we are cleared to return to the office, this role will be on a hybrid work arrangement
What You’ll Be Doing
- Deliver superior customer service to our customers.
- Follows all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure effective results on all workflows.
- Monitors RF service levels and takes appropriate action to maintain those contracted levels.
- Works with customers in the configuration and troubleshooting of satellite equipment.
- Opens/closes Trouble tickets as required.
- Document/maintain accurate information in the databases used in Operations.
- Establishes good working relationship with internal/external departments to ensure timely completion of various tasks.
- Uses test measurement and diagnostic equipment to analyze, interpret, troubleshoot, document and restore services.
- Perform preventive maintenance procedures as assigned.
- Configures, troubleshoot and maintains various satellite equipment: Antenna’s, LNA’s/LNB’s, Transmitters, Converters, TDMA platforms and Modems with all associated protection switches.
- Activates, maintains and troubleshoots antenna-de-icing procedures under inclement weather conditions.
- Initiates emergency restoration procedures following commercial power failures.
- Monitors and troubleshoots Teleports terrestrial systems for proper operation.
- Monitors and troubleshoots RF, IF, and L-band satellite networks for proper contracted levels.
- Monitor and Control M&C and security systems as needed.
- Advanced Knowledge of iDirect platforms to monitor, troubleshoot, and activate services is preferred.
- Provide remote troubleshooting of earth station to mobile/stabilized VSAT systems.
- Interact with satellite provider as needed to resolve anomalies reported by spacecraft operator or customers.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Some Travel may be required
- The Holmdel Broadcast Center is a 24x7 facility and requires a candidate that is flexible to be available for any shift and to work weekends as required
- Must have the ability to lift and move equipment up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to climb antennas up to 30 ft.
What We’re Looking For
- Associates Degree or technical school graduate or equivalent experience. 1-2 years’ experience within the industry required (preferably in Operations, NOC and/or Program Prep) plus a minimum of 3years experience in the Satcom industry.
- 3 years of experience working with iDirect NMS is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to analyze relationships between problem components.
- Possesses the capacity to identify and prioritize issues.
- Good verbal and written communication skills necessary.
- Proactive and resourceful individual and detail-oriented
- Completion of iDirect Basic and Advanced IOM courses desired.
- Must obtain and maintain a TS SCI clearance.
- Strategic thinking
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a casual culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to a providing an outstanding work environment, we offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, pet insurance, employee assistance, and discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.