For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
As a key member of the Account Management Team, you will report to the Senior Account Director. The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the Account Manager will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
This position represents the main link between the client and all Anuvu Content, Operations, Finance & Technical Departments, including overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects relating to the client with the key focus on ensuring that all delivery of products and services to the client are satisfactory and well executed. Your role will require you to continuously monitor customer satisfaction and review customer feedback.
Location: Hong Kong
Remote Options: Once we are cleared to return to the office, this role will be on a hybrid work arrangement, 3 days a week in the office and 2 days at home.
What You'll Be Doing
- To play a key role for the business in managing an account (or portfolio) from initial take on through to on-going relationship management. You will act as a go-to expert for any client queries or issues and will work diligently to resolve these. You will engage with stakeholders throughout the business to coordinate multiple client projects that will meet and exceed client expectations.
- To conduct regular research on airlines fleet, systems, current situation and future plans to provide expert knowledge to the customer with insights on industry and technology developments with support from key areas of the group.
- Manage scope creep through client change orders, internal change orders, phased delivery or methods to ensure projects deliver on timeline, scope, budget and strategy expectations.
- Evaluate all key project deliverables, as well as final product to ensure traceability of requirements, high quality and client acceptance.
- Ensure project meets internal and client expectations with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines, and strategy.
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate risk on specific client engagements. Escalate these issues when necessary to ensure minimal impact to quality, budget, and timeline.
- Where project control is in jeopardy, create contingency plans with appropriate input from key team members and implement a revised project schedule, scope or budget in a timely manner.
- Managing the client budget.
- Problem solving and prevention.
- Issue handling and resolution.
- Innovation/Creativity on looking at accounts suggesting ideas and ways to improve accounts.
- To ensure that all issues/problems and are processed quickly and effectively, to ensure that the client is receiving the required level of service in order to maintain a good client relationship and excellent Renewal rate.
- To make contact with clients on regular basis, including onsite visits, and be the driver for ensuring customer satisfaction.
- To be an excellent communicator with the ability to forge effective business relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and delivering results to enhance their business.
- Visiting client and understanding their needs, objectives and continually monitoring their business.
- Ensureall feedback and findings are completed accurately and within deadlines.
- Liaise with all departments involved in gaining feedback for clients.
- Instigate regular creative reviews of Anuvu’s offering and overall content strategy
- Provide regular creative and innovative solutions and ideas with support from appropriate areas of the business i.e. creative, content, marketing, technology.
- Provide expert knowledge to the customer with insights on industry and technology developments with support from key areas of the group.
- Deliver reports to clients at various stages of the operation, together with delivering a final presentation to recommended improvements to their business.
- 3rd Party Liaison with Hardware manufacturers/Integrators.
- Liaising with LA and International offices on content delivery.
Reporting and Administration
- To maintain and update client contact details and client systems.
- Measure and report on customer satisfaction.
- Weekly Customer updates to be provided internally.
- To achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and margin targets.
- Working with Operational Finance to prepare monthly revenue and margin reports.
- Maximize upselling opportunities for Anuvu products and services.
- Devise and implement margin improvement plans through content utilization.
- Prepare quarterly upselling and content utilization reports.
- Active and ongoing role in the contract renewal and/or renegotiation process.
- Facilitates the development of new products and services in line with business strategy and client needs.
- Preparing Client Proposals with the input and inclusion of key Anuvu personnel.
- Supports the Senior Account Director in developing the Account Management plan
Development of Self and Others
- Is committed to the continuous process of education and development of him/herself.
- Shares knowledge, skills, experience and coaching for improvement.
- Accepts responsibility for developing succession plans for his/her own role in order to protect company and Client relationships as well as service levels.
What We’re Looking For
- Must be fluent in writing and speaking Cantonese and/or Mandarin as well as English.
- Understanding of Chinese culture.
- Degree or Diploma
- Between two and five years’ experience in a client services focused role.
- Experience in Media/Entertainment will be desirable.
- Plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Handle Stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Accepts responsibility for achieving goals and expectations
- Work as part of a team
- Understand Client, investor and shareholder perspectives
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing projects.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Extremely detail orientated
- Motivated, goal orientated, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- Understanding of Japanese culture and specifically Japanese business culture.
- Able to build rapport and maintain client relations.
- Confidence in delivering presentations comfortably and successfully to large audiences, including up to board level.
- Confident working with Excel and PowerPoint .
- “Out of the box” forward thinker.
- Understand client objectives and requirements.
- Identify opportunities to grow existing accounts.
- Able to deliver to strict deadlines; capable of working successfully under pressure.
- Negotiation skills.
- Able to construct and write business proposals.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
- Recognize and proactively overcome challenges.
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including paid time off, life insurance, flexible scheduling, employee assistance, and more!
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.