For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
Principal RF Systems Engineer takes responsibility for all aspects of the satellite and terminal RF Sub-System Design and Analysis. Responsible for analyzing link budgets for satellite selection and reviewing system RF characteristics to determine system parameters and performance. Provides System RF performance specifications, link budgets and RF analysis to support regulatory compliance and approval.
Focal point for RF engineering projects and takes responsibility for delivering on time and for providing continuing status to management. Review and plan resources required and identifies possible risk areas and mitigation to ensure success.
Location: Can be anywhere in the US.
Remote Options: Completely remote.
What You'll Be Doing
- Analyzes RF system designs for the Anuvu systems
- Proposes improvements and enhancements to enable higher efficiency and throughput
- Highly organized and able to multi task across different programs and projects
- Detail oriented to maintains the highest engineering standards
- Knowledgeable to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and programs are amended to reflect adherence to technical requirements
- Development of project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms and verifies product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Manage action as required to incorporate applicable changes that are determined to provide benefits in accordance with departmental objectives and management directive.
- Regular work shifts, some on-call duties and moderate travel may be required to various locations (worldwide)
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and/or RF Engineering, with some communication/satellite background including, but not limited to, RF Communications and Information Systems.
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in the RF/Satellite industry
- Systems engineering experience in an IFE or IFEC company
- Knowledgeable background in aircraft electronics, avionics systems, power distribution and cabin electronics
- Experienced in RF systems integration
- Experience of Federal Communication Commission (FCC) governing certification of communication systems
- Flexible work schedule required may include shifts, weekends, and/or holidays
- Able to maintain a regular work schedule and be punctual
- Organizational fit for the Anuvu Team, that is, exhibit the company values
- Pass a ten (10) year background check, pre-employment drug test, and criminal history records check (CHRC)
- Legally eligible to work in the USA
- Skilled in Microsoft software such as Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical abilities
- Able to communicate technical issues in an assertive and tactful manner
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative and produce results from top level requirements
- Project and time management skills with an ability to manage and coordinate several tasks and projects simultaneously
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a casual culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to a providing an outstanding work environment, we offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, pet insurance, employee assistance, and discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.