For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
The Director of Account Management – Commercial Aviation Connectivity is responsible for managing Anuvu’s relationships with assigned Connectivity Customer(s). The individual reports to the Senior VP of Commercial, Aviation Connectivity, and owns long-term strategic relationships with all assigned aviation connectivity accounts. The goal of the role and team is to drive both top line revenue growth and profitable business opportunities through cross sell and upsell activities. Read on for more information.
Location: Must be in Dallas, TX. We are offering relocation assistance.
Remote Options: You will work remote when not meeting with clients.
What You'll Be Doing
- Reports to Anuvu’s Senior VP of Commercial, Aviation Connectivity, to operate the account(s) assigned as successful business partnerships
- Is accountable for the financial health and performance – including managing the program budget, gross margin and P&L of the accounts) and how this affects the overall company health of Anuvu.
- Responsible to lead both the tactical and strategic business activities with assigned connectivity account(s) and serve as Anuvu’s lead business point of contact with the client airlines and relevant program partners
- Establish and grow the Company’s favourable influence with the client and with program partners
- Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with account(s) to service account(s) and generate and close sales opportunities including contract renewals, renegotiations, and extensions, upselling and cross-selling
- Communicates with the right balance of push and pull relevant to client needs internally and company needs externally
- Works with Anuvu stakeholders to make sure client(s) receive requested products and services in a timely fashion as committed.
- Drive execution and support within internal stakeholders to deliver on account commitments and needs
- Increase aviation fleet sizes under management
- Drive actions to increase customer satisfaction scores
- Coordinate all internal and external resources to ensure timely, effective contract fulfilment of account commitments.
- Proactively identify and optimize opportunities to increase the sales of Anuvu products and services, coordinating the efforts of Anuvu’s product and services experts in this effort.
- Proactively propose profitability and operational improvements for the account(s).
- Be accountable for all that happens and does not happen in the account(s).
- Forecasts and tracks client account(s) against internally agreed metrics, keeps records of client transactions and ensures all invoicing and payments are documented and up to date
- Assists in the internal coordination with other Anuvu stakeholders who contribute to supporting the connectivity account(s) to ensure a consistent service is delivered that meets the client’s needs
- Collaborates with Connectivity Sales Team members to reach additional prospective clients and support sales activities
What We’re Looking For
- Proven 15+ year influential track record that leads to sales growth in connectivity services, satellite bandwidth, aviation equipment, software or hardware and in a competitive environment
- Proven experience managing accounts in diverse fields, aviation and/or telecommunications preferred
- Proved P&L experience
- Proven influencer of key stakeholders internally and externally
- Proven track record balancing between wide variety of competing priorities
- Known to aggressively pursue relationship and sales goals
- Effective balances client-centric approach with P&L targets/goals
- Knows finance and accounting relevant to account and project management
- Strong contract negotiation and management skills
- Preferably has experience in the commercial aviation connectivity business (satellite and land infrastructure)
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, pet insurance, and discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.