For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
The Director, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) will serve as a key member of the corporate financial leadership team and will be the primary liaison between Business Finance, the Executive Leadership Team (ELT), and other stakeholders throughout the organization. This position reports directly to the VP of Finance to ensure alignment of corporate goals and financial plans.
The Director FP&A will be responsible for delivering value-added business analyses and defining and reporting insightful financial and operational metrics that lead to sound business decision-making. The Director FP&A will be responsible for overseeing a financial planning organization that has a comprehensive understanding of all key business drivers and sophisticated financial models that enable the team to deliver meaningful analyses across the company, including consolidated and regional views. He/she will understand each segment’s and client’s income statement drivers and will provide commercial insight to improve margins and operational efficiency.
Location: Denver, CO
Remote Options: Once we are cleared to return to the office, this role will be on a hybrid work arrangement, 3 days a week in the office and 2 days at home.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead all company-wide planning processes efficiently and effectively by acting as project manager and ensuring comprehensiveness, accuracy, and timeliness; Confirm linkage to the company’s strategic objectives
- Develop and monitor long range strategic planning models
- Develop and monitor the annual budget
- Develop and monitor monthly forecasts
- Prepare monthly management reporting packages that provide value-added insight into the business; Deliverables include full financial statements, comprehensive Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting, operational Dashboard reporting, analysis of key business trends, actual versus budget variances and executive level explanations of differences
- Prepare analysis, commentary and presentation materials for monthly and quarterly financial review meetings, including board of director financial updates
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for acquisitions, new product development, long-term contracts and other ad-hoc financial projects
- Actively own key finance and business processes, implementing and modifying as required; Provide a high level of thought leadership to drive improvement and lead projects to enhance the reporting and analytical infrastructure
- Partner with Treasury team to closely monitor cash flow outlook; Proactively identify risks and opportunities
- Respond to ad hoc requests from private equity investors
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments as they are identified and to assist with various ad hoc projects as needed
- Maintain relationships with Business Finance teams to ensure quality deliverables and proper information flow
- Work closely with accounting group to ensure appropriate reporting on US GAAP basis
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the finance function
- Supervise and manage a team; Interview, hire and train new employees; Coach and develop existing employees
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required; MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of finance experience
- Proven track record of delivering on commitments, developing great teams, and working closely and effectively with peers outside of the finance group
- Demonstrated experience successfully implementing and enhancing financial planning processes in a growing organization
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic and detailed operational plans
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and ability to plan and facilitate effective meetings; Demonstrated leadership skills in team and/or group settings
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills; Strong critical thinking abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate with and influence others at all organizational levels
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- High level of professionalism, executive presence, and poise
- Ability to create highly professional and effective presentations for senior leadership and demonstrated experience presenting information at all levels
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively communicate complex financial concepts to others with impact
- Must be a self-starter who understands both the details and larger context of various business issues and processes
- Understanding of accounting principles coupled with the understanding of the business drivers and how they drive behavior and profitability
- Experience with Hyperion and Oracle preferred
- Experience with private equity investors a plus
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, pet insurance, and discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $140,000 - $180,000. Actual compensation will depend on factors such as location, experience, skills, certifications…etc.
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.