Our clients in aviation and maritime use our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love. From high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games, our reliable, scalable, and affordable solutions are designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests. Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a road map for tomorrow.
Be part of the movement
Anuvu is about to embark on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we are focused on providing our customers what they need today while thinking strategically for their tomorrow.
As Anuvu’s Creative Director you have a unique opportunity to join us as we embark on a new chapter for the company with a significant shift in the story we tell through a creative strategy. You are passionate about developing creative strategy based on business goals and data, but can also roll up your sleeves and deliver best-in-class creative.
You'll tackle both our visual identity as well as vision and creative execution of various projects and integrated campaigns, ranging from social to facility branding to videography. You must be hands-on, able to take a project from briefing to concept through to execution, with the ability to both lead and execute along the way.
This position is based in Denver, but will consider remote for the right candidate and reports to the VP, Marketing.
What you will be doing
- Concept, develop and deliver all creative needs for Anuvu (proposals, print, web, social, collateral, giveaways, email etc.) to support product, marketing and business objectives.
- Responsible for communicating the Anuvu brand to intended audiences using established brand standards.
- Develop a design brief and creative approval process.
- Create and maintain templates and design resources for the company at large.
- Design creative assets to communicate through multiple marketing channels using modern, multi-media tactics (videography, photography, motion (cinemagraphs, video, gifs).
- Provide effective and timely solutions for any and all levels of creative requests.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to meet the needs of the organization.
- Execute multiple projects with shifting priorities in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Stay up-to-date with recent design methodologies, trends and techniques; search and recommend new best practices.
- Reports to Director of Marketing,
- This role has no direct reports but will be able to hire freelancers as needed
- Collaborate with the proposals team across all company verticals – Maritime, Connectivity, and Media & Entertainment, and subject matter experts to brainstorm and create unique branding and highly technical, compelling graphics to support each pursuit strategy.
- Develop graphic design solutions for our proposal teams including infographics, templates, layout, covers, tabs, online publishing, to support in the production of winning proposals.
- Transform written proposal content into persuasive graphics.
- Possess knowledge and experience in publishing and production of documents. Collaborate with both internal clients and external vendors to produce proposals on time and on budget.
- Responsible for communicating the Anuvu brand to the intended audience using established brand standards.
- Execute multiple projects with shifting priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- 6+ years of experience in brand design
- 2+ years of experience in proposals or bid design
- Adobe Creative Suite expert user (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator required. Online Publishing experience a plus)
- Microsoft Office Suite expert user (PowerPoint and Word required)
- Photography, videography, video editing, and motion graphics skills a plus
- Expert knowledge in graphic design fundamentals and process and innate attention to detail
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables and timelines
This is right for you if you:
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture.
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction.
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today.
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams.
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions.
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner.
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done.
Our Core Values
- Communicate and Connect
- Deliver Excellence and Own it
- Be Honorable
- Operate as ONE
- Learn and Embrace Change
Why You Should Work Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, pet insurance, and discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $80,000 - $110,000. Actual compensation will depend on factors such as location, experience, skills, certifications…etc.
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.