Global Eagle is a leading provider of satellite-based broadband connectivity, television and entertainment services, content and data analytics to aviation, maritime, enterprise and government markets. Global Eagle offers a fully integrated portfolio of rich media content and high-speed connectivity solutions for airlines, private jets, cruise lines, commercial ships, super-yachts, ferries, enterprise, government and military installations worldwide with proprietary performance-enhancing technologies and exclusive access to premium media. With 1,300 employees on six continents and leading global satellite and ground networks, the company delivers exceptional service and concierge support to its customers.
Find out more at www.globaleagle.com.
Responsible for overseeing the Accounts Payable department exceptions process.
What You Will Be Doing
- Problem resolution, resolving disputes and account reconciliations for vendors
- Works closely with Purchasing to resolve matching issues with PO’s and invoices
- Provide accrual data as needed
- Perform month end close process
- Clean up Vendor Records
- Review and Resolve Old Aged items
- Monitor and escalate exception items
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-4 years equivalent experience in a high-volume accounts payable position.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of accounting practices and procedures.
- Microsoft Office user - mainly Excel (Advanced level)
- Oracle experience
- A strong analytical and critical thinker with good attention to detail
- Team player.
Our Core Values
- Communicate and Connect
- Deliver Excellence and Own it
- Be Honorable
- Operate as ONE
- Learn and Embrace Change
Why You Should Work Here
A career with Global Eagle is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, pet insurance, and discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $57,000 - $78,000. Actual compensation will depend on factors such as location, experience, skills, certifications…etc.
Global Eagle is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.