Global Eagle is a leading provider of satellite-based broadband connectivity, television and entertainment services, content and data analytics to aviation, maritime, enterprise and government markets. Global Eagle offers a fully integrated portfolio of rich media content and high-speed connectivity solutions for airlines, private jets, cruise lines, commercial ships, super-yachts, ferries, enterprise, government and military installations worldwide with proprietary performance-enhancing technologies and exclusive access to premium media. With 1,500 employees on six continents and leading global satellite and ground networks, the company delivers exceptional service and concierge support to its customers.
Find out more at www.globaleagle.com
Responsible for providing sales, service, and support to individual accounts and customers, both external and internal. The Account Executive will interact with Sales Management and Sales Support on a daily basis and assist in providing service to customers.
More specifically, the job entails:
- Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual goals by managing an assigned set of accounts, while building and maintaining relationships with key personnel and vessel crew
- Work closely with existing customers and partners to maximize revenue opportunities by utilizing cross-selling and up-selling techniques
- Resolve customer contractual and account services issues with independent action in a timely manner, coordinate between operations, engineering and accounting in order to provide an excellent standard of service to internal and external customers
- Develop the personal relationships with clients by going out and meeting key accounts and customers on a as needed basis
- Proactively identify accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained as customers
- Proactively conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends. Ensure customers are proficient in using services by identifying user needs and providing training and consultative services
- Develop and Interpret weekly revenue reporting for each customer to report on product and service penetration and identify sales opportunities and trends
- Identify products and pricing that meet customer needs and business objectives
- Work with Solutions Architects, PMO and Operations to develop proposals and documentation related to existing and future contracts, including preparation of RFI/RFP responses in support of company products and services
- Become familiar with the ERP systems to quickly gather customer data to view all interactions with the customer to analyze buying patterns and provide a summary view of sales opportunities
- Conduct Rate Reviews/Billing disputes and credits with strategic customers upon request
- Manage customer contact and contract database resources, product and services reporting, and coordinate follow-up with sales on potential leads
- Assist in the management and the support for customers and supporting accounts for sales, contracts and marketing related issues including new products, services and pricing
- Monitor monthly sales revenue per product/service identifying opportunities, trends and communicate to Sales Teams
- Proactively develop relationships with key users and provide Product Marketing/Management team with customer feedback on product improvements
- Manage the integration of products and services including assisting with agreements, pricing, billing, logistics, marketing and sales collateral and our partners
- Manage the compilation and assembly of data and prepare reports, proposals, quotations, contracts and related documentation
- Continue growth and development through training seminars and workshop
- Work with NOC, Sales Engineering and Customer Service to resolve customer issues, questions or any concerns
- Work with Marketing and Sales team to develop product promotions, and identify opportunities to maximize product and service sales
- Field account and product related direct calls from clients, as well as transferred calls from the NOC / Customer Care team for issues and requests that require Strategic Account Executive involvement
- Deliver ongoing market analysis and assessment of competitors and market intelligence with a focus on the future and value creation
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or similar discipline; or equivalent experience of 5 years
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational, written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Some travel may be required domestically and internationally
- Ability to manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- General project management skills required
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Continue growth and development through training seminars and workshops
Why You Should Work Here
A career with Global Eagle is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, pet insurance, and discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!
Global Eagle is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Please note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.