At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Position Summary: This is an excellent job to learn about Radiology and gain experience in the medical field. Must be able to multi-task while maintaining good patient and staff relations along with providing outstanding customer service. This position is located at the Revere Health Provo and American Fork locations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Facilitates quality patient care
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming the purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
- Helps with office procedures, injections, etc., as requested.
- Reviews messages with physicians and responds as directed in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps exam rooms clean and patient ready.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Serves and protects the medical practice by adhering to clinic and professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Assists Technologist in performing X-rays.
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate excellent computer, telephone and communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service, organization, and attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, dependable, friendly and professional.
- Be able to multi-task and work efficiently while remaining calm and productive.
- Ability to bend, reach, lift, pull, push and/or carry up to 10 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally is required.
- Ability to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time.
Status: Full Time
Position: Technologist Assistant
Hours: 7am – 5pm weekdays, 4 days a week