At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
- We strive to be the best for our patients in their care. This is a fast pace office that is always busy, but our work environment is the best! We know how to work hard and have fun. You will love getting up to come to work every morning. Are you ready to join our team?
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Assist our providers with such tasks as patient education , examination preparation, taking vitals, recording patient medical histories, blood and ordering labs and procedures.
- Escort patients to examination room, assist in obtaining histories and chief complaint, measure vital signs, and record information in patient record.
- Schedule tests and procedures, obtains pre-authorizations as needed.
- Is conscientious of keepage and schedules test/procedures in-house accordingly.
- Calls/faxes prescriptions to pharmacies
- Other duties and assignments as needed
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to bend, reach lift, pull, push and/or carry up to 10 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally is required.
- Ability to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Demonstrate excellent computer, telephone and communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service, organization and attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, dependable, friendly and professional and be able to multi-task and work efficiently while remaining calm and productive.
- Previous medical experience preferred.
- Monday - Friday 8:00-5:00