At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status: Full Time
Position: Credentialing Specialist
Department: Executive Administration (Payer Relations)
Location: American Fork
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to manage follow-up efforts for multiple tasks
- Ability to work as a team with other credentialing specialists on process workflows and requirements
- Focused attention to detail to ensure accuracy and timeliness of credentialing information
- Ability to work under time constraints to meet deadlines
- 2 years of experience in Credentialing and Payer Enrollment or related field preferred
- Knowledge of health plan enrollment and Facility privileging preferred
- Performs the credentialing and enrollment work for all physicians and mid-level practitioners.
- Performs the maintenance of state licensure, DEA licensure, and liability insurance, hospital privileging and health plan enrollment for all clinic providers.
- Proactively anticipates upcoming needs and communicates to notify and obtain needed information in advance of deadlines.
- Maintains knowledge of credentialing and licensing requirements for health plans and hospitals and ensures ongoing compliance with credentialing requirements.
- Effectively tracks and maintains credentialing system files to ensure timely follow-up and accuracy of information needed to perform credentialing tasks.
- Interacts with practitioners and payers, identifies delays with payers, escalates and communicates delays or issues timely.
- Assists in building knowledge base for payer requirements and forms related to health plan enrollment.
- Anticipates needs of the entire department and effectively works with peers and supervisor to identify areas of improvement.
- Full-time (40 hours a week)
- Monday through Friday during normal business hours