At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else
Status: Full Time
Position: Medical Assistant
Department: Provo Family Medicine
- Very busy medical office is seeking a full time licensed MA who is highly motivated, friendly, outgoing and professional, who is able to work under pressure,able provide courteous and friendly patient care
Job responsibilities include:
- Excellent patient care, triage, scheduling appointments
- Able to work a multi-line phone system, rooming patients, prior authorizations, giving immunizations to babies, children and adults, referrals, lab orders, performing in office test.
- Taking care of patients refill request, getting patients vitals and recording them accurately, prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary equipment and supplies.
- Maintains patient records and other information.
- Responds promptly, professionally and courteously to patient’s needs.
- Provides efficient effective patient care in compliance with clinic policies and procedures
- Makes sure all pertinent information is available to physician (i.e.: list of medications, lab results, medication allergies, etc.).
- Maintains clean and stocked exam rooms.
- Calls results to patients as indicated by physician in a prompt and courteous manner.
- ther duties not assigned
- Must be CPR certified. 2 years or more medical office patient care experience required.
- Must be able to type 40 + words per minute.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills are a must.
- Must be organized and pay attention to detail
- Works independently and also works well with a team to create a positive work environment
- Must be dependable and responsible.
- Able to assist lifting patients and other weights up to 40 lbs.
- Able to speak Spanish preferred, but not required