Revere Health is the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah.
Our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination, and innovation. With our state-of-the-art clinical technology, specialized expertise, and as a participating Accountable Care Organization, Revere Health Radiology consistently exceeds the expectations of our patients and referring providers. Revere Health Radiology seeks to maximize value in every interaction. At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else.
Revere Health Radiology is seeking a full-time, highly motivated, and experienced Radiologist with sub-specialty skills for our well-established practice within the Utah County area. We are a physician-owned group currently serving four outpatient imaging centers, multiple hospitals, and private practices. Practice is High volume with a Subspecialty focus of group with a unified worklist environment.
Position Requirement and Responsibilities
- American Board of Radiology certified
- Highly trained in Body Imaging or a general radiologist with significant body imaging experience; proficiency in Prostate MR, Liver MR, PET/CT, MR Enterography desirable
- Comfortable with all aspects of diagnostic radiology interpretations.
- Confident, efficient, and comfortable performing basic procedures at outpatient clinics and hospitals.
- Customer service oriented with excellent clinical and interpersonal skills.