At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status: Full Time
Position: Nurse Practitioner
Department: North Orem Family Medicine
- Successful completion of National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Must hold licensure/certification as required by the state of Utah.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion and decision making to achieve objectives.
- Advanced interpersonal skills necessary to interact in complex situations, work cooperatively with peers, senior management and represent the Clinic in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- Provides direct clinical services.
- Examines patient, performs comprehensive physical examinations and preventive health measures.
- Compiles patient medical data, including health history and results of physical examination. Documents findings noting pertinent normal and abnormal findings.
- Fully participates in quality initiatives as directed.
- Interprets and integrates data to determine preliminary diagnosis and therapeutic plan.
- Collaborates with physicians in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates appropriate diagnostic and laboratory tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Performs approved therapeutic or diagnostic procedures based upon patient’s clinical status. Documents patient preparation and response to procedure.
- Formulates and implements treatment plan for illness management.
- When appropriate discusses case with physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan. •
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy or related therapeutic procedures.
- Documents appropriately in patient’s medical record.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Responds well to patient’s questions.
- Adheres to all HIPAA laws and regulations.
- Adheres to clinic OSHA standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 day shifts per week @ 9-10hrs per shift
- Monday through Friday (with one day off).
- One weekend a month required.
- Patient-facing time is generally between 8am-5pm.
- Revere Health reserves the right to modify or adjust the schedule to meet the needs of the office as appropriate.