At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status: Full Time
Position: Medical Receptionist
Department: St George Medical Campus
Location: St George
Qualifications: The Guest Relations Specialist is an extremely important part of Revere Health. You will be the first contact our guests encounter as they enter our doors. As such, the impression you make will set the tone for their visit and be the first step in providing an exceptional patient experience.
- You will provide support with the daily activities of the medical office including greeting patients, registration, and scheduling appointments.
- You will be asked to provide courteous and friendly service to all patients and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Only those who understand the importance of excellent customer service will have the opportunity to represent the clinic in this position.
- Ensure that our patients and visitors feel welcome and an important part of Revere Health by greeting each person with a warm smile and friendly greeting.
- Provides extraordinary care to patients and customers through friendly, caring, and courteous interactions.
- Becomes the patients advocate as they assist them with navigating through the registration and check-in process.
- Coordinates patient's arrival with MA for physician visit.
- Has a solid understanding of Phreesia to ensure capability of assisting with patient questions and needs.
- Ensures that demographic information is entered into the system correctly by demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness.
- Obtains copy of insurance cards.
- Collects co-payments at the time of service, receives payments on accounts and reconciles daily cash reports.
- Gives accurate answers to questions asked.
- Provides accurate directions to departments and services. Provides assistance getting to destination when needed.
- Adheres to all HIPAA rules and regulations regarding PHI. Never accesses medical records inappropriately. Does not discuss patient information inappropriately.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Monday - Friday 8 am – 5 pm
- Maybe some days until 8 pm or weekends as needed.
- Will discuss during interview.