At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status: Full Time
- Provides support with the daily activities of the medical laboratory including greeting patients, phlebotomy, paperwork completion, and processing samples.
- Maintains day to day lab functions to include ordering and stocking supplies, miscellaneous clinical duties, etc.
- Maintains a professional image in appearance as well as over the phone. Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Provides friendly courteous service to all patients and contributes to building a positive work environment.
- This position may be called on to assist in receptionist responsibilities and requires a true team player.
- Candidates must be able to interact effectively will other employees and patients.
- Must adhere to lab and company policies.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Graduation from an accredited medical vocational institution with phlebotomy course diploma.
- Certified phlebotomist preferred.
- Prefer 6-month phlebotomy experience.
- Shift 1: 7:30AM-4:00PM Mon-Fri
- Shift 2: 8:30AM-5:00PM Mon-Fri
- Shift 3: 9:30AM-6:00PM Mon-Fri
- Shift 4: 8:00AM-5:00PM Mon-Fri
- Shift 5: 8:30AM-5:00PM Mon-Fri
- HOURS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE.
- YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ALL SHIFTS LISTED MONDAY – FRIDAY.
- SATURDAYS ARE DONE IN ROTATION, GENERALLY YOU WOULD WORK ONE SATURDAY A MONTH