At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status: Full Time
Position: Medical Assistant/Scribe
- Our Dermatology office has a full-time opening for a medical assistant. Our medical assistants work in teams to help providers in exam rooms, provide patient care, assist with biopsies and surgeries, as well as, scribe and enter pathology
Duties will include:
- The scribe will work directly with the provider (during the exam) to accurately record patient encounters, orders and other duties as assigned.
- This is a fast-paced environment. If you enjoy making a significant contribution to patient care and are quick and thorough, you will enjoy this position.
- Must be able to show compassion and courtesy towards patients, visitors, and co-workers in a timely and professional manner.
- The MA will assist with patient care examination and related tasks, maintaining clean, orderly, and stocked exam rooms.
- They will call results and relay messages to patients as indicated by a provider in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Must maintain CPR certification and attend meetings and training as required.
- The preferred candidate will have past experience in medical transcription and be a certified Medical Assistant.
- Previous experience with electronic medical records and medical terminology.
- Outstanding customer service, organization, and attention to detail. Must be a self-starter, team player, dependable, friendly and professional and to be able to multi-task and work efficiently.
- Successful completion of a Medical Assistant training program from an accredited school.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- This is a full-time position, working Monday through Thursday in both our Provo and Lehi offices.