At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status: Part Time
Position: Limited Practical Technologist
Location: American Fork
- Must be a registered X-ray Technologist or Limited Practical Technologist
- Able to demonstrate competency in all radiographic procedures and orthopedic specialty views.
- Must have exceptional customer service, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and basic computer proficiency.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work effectively in a fast- paced environment.
- Excellent work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to work well on a team and individually.
- Perform all radiological exams during clinic hours.
- Competent in radiological procedures and orthopedic specialty views.
- Record patient health history and process all patient information properly.
- Communicate results to ordering physicians.
- Facilitate quality patient care.
- Verify patient information and maintain patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
- Review messages with physicians and respond as directed in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keep exam rooms clean and patient ready.
- Keep supplies ready by inventorying stock and placing orders.
- Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Serve and protect the medical practice by adhering to clinic and professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday, Thursday, Friday (8:00A - 5:30P)