At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status: Full Time
Position: Certified Medical Assistant
Department: Payson Family Medicine/Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Completion of and certification from an accredited Medical Assistant Program.
- CPR certification (or completed within 4 months of hiring)
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Demonstrate excellent computer, telephone and communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service, organization and attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, dependable, friendly, kind and approachable attitude, professional and be able to multi-task and work efficiently while remaining calm and productive.
- Previous medical experience preferred but not required.
Description: Friendly Medical Assistant wanted to work with our OB/GYN. Here you will help care for Women in our community in various stages of life. This is a great opportunity to work in a respected practice as a certified medical assistant.
- Successful candidate must maintain a professional image in the office and in all communications.
- Must be able to multi-task while maintaining good patient and staff relations and providing outstanding customer service.
- Facilitates quality patient care under the supervision of the provider.
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit, reconciling medication lists.
- You will assist our providers with such tasks as patient education, examination preparation, taking vitals, recording patient medical histories, injections and assisting with minor procedures just to name a few.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
- Triages phone messages from patients. Reviews messages with physicians and responds as directed in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Communicates test and lab results and transmits other information from provider to patient. Answers questions as appropriate.
- Schedules referrals and follow-ups as needed; submits prescriptions per provider instructions.
- Works with insurance companies, pharmacies as needed for prior authorizations.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps exam rooms clean and patient ready.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock, noting when supplies are needed.
- Serves and protects the medical practice by adhering to clinic and professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Maintains CPR certification.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. 8:15 am - 5:00 pm