At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status: Full Time
Position: Clinical MA/EMT/CNA
- Completion of an accredited medical assisting program.
- CPR certification completed within 3 months of hiring.
- Ability to bend, reach, lift, pull, push and/or carry up to 10 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally is required. Ability to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Demonstrate excellent computer, telephone and communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service, organization and attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, dependable, friendly and professional and be able to multi-task and work efficiently while remaining calm and productive.
- Previous medical experience preferred.
- This is an opportunity to work in a great department, with great people, in a well-respected organization.
- Facilitates quality patient care under the supervision of the provider.
- Verifies patient information including medications and medical history.
- Taking patient vitals.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping patient information confidential.
- Assists provider by triaging incoming phone messages, coordinating with provider, and calling patients with results.
- Transmits other information from provider to patient.
- Answers questions as appropriate.
- Administers injections under the direction of the provider.
- Submits prescriptions per provider instructions.
- Works with insurance companies to obtain preauthorizations.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps exam rooms clean and patient ready.
- Serves and protects the medical practice by adhering to clinic and professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Maintains CPR certification.
- Other duties as assigned.
- M-F 9am-5pm (7am once per week)
- Potential to have one day off per week creating a 4 day work week
- Typically 35-40 hours per week position