At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status: Full Time
Position: Medical Assistant - Certified
Department: Medical Oncology
- Provides courteous and friendly service to all patients and contributes to a positive team-based work environment.
- Facilitates good patient care under the supervision of a physician.
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
- Prepares exam room with necessary equipment and supplies.
- Assists with the scheduling of tests and treatments.
- Maintains patient records and other information.
- Strong interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a stressful environment reacting calmly and effectively in emergency situations
- Ability to work as a team player – recognizing that each person’s contributions are integral to the delivery of excellent patient care.
- Accurate vital signs (Blood pressure, Radial pulse, Temperature, Height, Weight)
- Procedure tray set up
- Infection Control: PPE, Hand-washing, Sharps containers, Biohazard disposal Equipment Use and Maintenance (Ophthalmoscope/Otoscope, Sat. monitor, Thermometer)
- Electronic medical record access patients chart, physician schedule, tasking,
- Rx refills/authorizations, lab results, record vital signs, medications, imaging results
- Completion of and certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program/school.
- Current CPR certification or obtain within 4 months of hire
- Working Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to bend, reach, lift, pull, push, and/or carry up to 10 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally is required.
- Ability to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time is required.
- Previous experience preferred
- Full time 38- 40 hours per week
- Clinic hours 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- May work either a 5 day or 4 day work week .
- May be asked to work in any of our three clinic locations: Provo, American Fork or Draper
- We are looking for two Medical Assistants