At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Position: Certified Medical Assistant
Department: Family Medicine
Location: Farr West
- Are you ready to join our amazing team of clinical staff at Revere Health? We are looking to add a qualified Medical Assistant to our team! Your job functions as a clinical and administrative support partner to assist the patient care team by performing various tasks and procedures as instructed by a licensed professional.
- Phlebotomy Injections
- Lab testing/ordering
- Assists providers and MAs with patient needs
- Patient Intakes-Complete set of vitals, Histories, Med Recs, Preventative Care, and begins notes in EHR
- Scheduling Patients for appointments and verifying insurance
- Calling/Scheduling for AWE/Preventative care
- Patient call backs
- Prior Authorizations and referrals
- Keep patient rooms tidy and sanitized
- Pinpoint-ACO requirements
- HCC codes
- Provides excellent customer service when responding to patient needs
- Experience as a Medical Assistant Proven experience in phlebotomy Proven experience with moderate complexity, lab analyzer and specimen proficiency
- Excellent knowledge of patient and clinical staff procedures
- Working knowledge of relevant equipment and processes
- Committed to health and safety standards
- CPR certified-annual Revere certifications as needed
- Demonstrates effective teamwork, prioritization, communication, and organization
- Experience with imaging preferred
- Clinic hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- This position is PRN (as needed), shifts may vary.