At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else
Status: Full Time
Position: Medical Assistant
Department: Heart of Dixie Cardiology
This is a wonderful opportunity to be a part of a successful medical practice. We are looking for an excellent, certified medical assistant who would like to contribute to our busy cardiology office.
- Outstanding customer service, organization and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, team player, dependable, friendly and professional and to be able to multi-task and work efficiently while remaining calm and productive
- Must be proficient with computers
- Successful completion of a Medical Assistant training program from an accredited school
- Current CPR certification or must obtain certification within 4 months of date of hire
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to react calmly and effectively in stressful or emergent situations
- Facilitates excellent patient care under the supervision of a PA,NP and/or Physician
- Exhibits compassion and courtesy towards patients, visitors and co-workers
- Responds promptly, professionally and courteously to patient's needs
- Provides efficient effective patient care in compliance with clinic policies and procedures
- Assists with patient care examination and related tasks: escorts patients to examination rooms, measures vital signs, interviews patient and ensures all pertinent information is recorded and available to the provider (ie: current list of medications, lab results, allergies, results of testing)
- Maintains clean and orderly exam rooms that are properly stocked with needed supplies and equipment
- Calls results and relays messages to patients as indicated by a provider in a prompt and courteous manner •
- Documents all activities in the EMR, create and maintain tasks for all open activities so other staff are able to work the activity when you or the provider is not in the office
- Call/Fax/eScribe prescriptions per protocol
- Maintain CPR certification