At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status: Full Time
Position: Contact Center Manager
Department: Contact Center
- Bachelor’s degree in health care administration, business administration, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of management experience in health care and/or a call center environment Skill Set:
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Skilled in planning, organizing and directing, strategic planning.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to excel in a changing environment.
- Experienced in budgeting and financial reporting
Description: The Department Manager directs and coordinates the operational, financial, personnel, and strategic planning efforts of the Call Center. Has direct management responsibilities over team leads and overall management responsibility for call center attendants. Develops policies, procedures and processes necessary to achieve identified goals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads and oversees a team consisting of Team Leads and Call Center Representatives in managing the daily operations and the development and promotion of services of the Call Center.
- Possesses a complete and thorough knowledge and understanding of the Call Center application software, patient registration, appointment scheduling, tasking, etc., and each department’s individual needs to ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains a sound plan of organization, including a regular and systematic evaluation of overall operations resulting in the creation of plans for improvement in efficiency. Analyzes and recommends changes in policies, processes and procedures as needed.
- Develops a good working relationship with key personnel and physicians in each department. Develops and implements procedures and controls to promote communication and adequate information flow within the department and between departments and administration.
- Works with Division Administrator in developing the annual budget. Responsible for maintaining necessary level of supplies, ensuring that purchasing mechanisms are effective and efficient.
- Mentors and develops Team Leads to ensure strong leadership structure. Ensures that the responsibilities, authority, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood. Oversees hiring, training, evaluations, payroll processes, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Ensures department personnel adhere to clinic policies, including following all aspects of the Employee Handbook. Holds regular staff meetings. Promotes a work environment where employees can thrive and be productive, encouraging team work with an emphasis on “treating our patients, their families and each other with kindness, dignity and respect”.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours: M-F 8-5