At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status: Full Time
Position: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Department: Heart of Dixie Cardiology
Location: St. George
- Successful completion of National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner or of National Certification as a Physician Assistant.
- Must hold licensure/certification as required by the State of Utah including a DEA number.
- Candidate must be a motivated, hardworking individual with the ability to multi-task.
- We are looking for an advanced practitioner with strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Applicant must be able to work both as an individual and as a part of a team.
- Previous Cardiology training and background experience is preferred.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work full-time in a well-established, respected medical practice as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in our busy Cardiology office located in St. George, Utah.
- The position will offer the chance to work with renowned cardiologists and to treat patients in Washington County and surrounding communities.
Job duties include:
- Providing medical care and treatment to patients under prescribed guidelines and direction of physician
- Performing physical exams,
- Collecting and documenting data
- Conducting approved diagnostic and therapeutic procedures\
- Ordering relevant diagnostic testing, prescribing appropriate interventions and medications, and contributing to excellent patient care.
- The ideal candidate would be a motivated, hardworking individual.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, have strong interpersonal skills, and be able to work both individually and as a part of a team.
- Must be willing to travel to satellite clinics.