At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status: Full Time
Position: Application Analyst
- Experience in healthcare information management preferred.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task.
- Must possess good communication skills with the ability to inform, advise and instruct, physicians, clinical staff, non-clinical staff and business managers.
- Develop and maintain training programs that include training material, competency exams, departmental processes/procedures and/or workflows.
- Conduct application software training for new and existing staff.
- Analyze and solve business and information system issues; collaboratively working with key software vendors.
- Maintain system integrity through appropriate build and maintenance of assigned IT applications.
- Gather training requirements to assist in the implementation of new features and/or software.
- Assist with testing of new functionality and upgrades to application software systems.
- Assist in roll-out of new functionality of upgrades.
- Work with end users to develop improved work flows and optimize use of application.
- New user provisioning for applications as assigned.
- Occasional desktop support.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm