At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better
Under the direction of the Controller, helps Revere Health achieve its mission and goals by providing financial information, report preparation and maintaining and reconciling accounts.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in the creation, maintenance and distribution of financial records for over 500 individual financial statements capturing profit and loss or sharing of expenses.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Responsible for routine monthly journal entries as part of the month end close process
- Maintains general ledger accounts by assisting, preparing and recording adjusting entries for all areas including amortizations, prepaid accounts and accruals as appropriate.
- Provides key support and back-up for Treasury and Payroll.
- Participates in routine processing of credit cards and refunds
- Monitors, manages and resolves system exceptions as they arise
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience in accounting, finance or similar discipline.
- Demonstrated expertise working and manipulating data through the use of Excel.
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to apply accounting knowledge including the use of a chart of accounts, verification of account coding, correcting journal entries, and cost allocations.
- Ability to work effectively with others with the ability to communicate clearly and objectively.
- Requires highest degree of honesty and integrity.
- Prior financial experience in a healthcare setting.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and some basic SQL