At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status : Full Time
Position: Mail Room Clerk
Department : HIM
Location : Provo
- High School diploma or Equivalent.
- 1 year experience in customer service related field.
- Knowledge of computers and UPSP, FedEx, and UPS.
- Must be able to keep organized and have ability to sit and focus on the task at hand.
- Responsible for coordinating all mailroom shipping and receiving.
- Responsible timely distribution and pick up of the Clinic’s inner-office mail as well as the USPS mail and all incoming and outgoing packages to ensure efficient and timely service to all departments at each facility.
- Responsible for making daily runs to departments to deliver packages and mail.
- Ensures daily task of metering USPS mail to be mailed out daily as well as FedEx or UPS packages.
- Answers all Medical Records phone calls promptly and courteously, transfer’s calls tactfully and politely, and gives accurate and careful answers.
- Will assist File Clerk’s and Medical Records supervisor with daily task of filing all medical records within 24 hours from receipt of information.
- Will assist Release of Information clerks with answering all phone calls, checking status of current requests and occasionally helping to log Medical Records requests.
- Has thorough knowledge and understanding of HIPAA.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness when entering information in computer system.
- Will assist supervisor whenever necessary and provide other necessary projects as necessary.
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm