At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status: Full Time
Position: Medical Assistant/Scribe Full Time
- Must have experience in medical transcription and be a certified Medical Assistant.
- Previous experience with electronic medical records and medical terminology.
- Good customer service, organization, and attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, team player, dependable, friendly and professional and to be able to multi-task and work efficiently.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
Description : Dermatology department has an opening for a full-time Medical Assistant.
- This position will go between both our Lehi and Provo locations.
- Benefits offered with this position.
- The MA/Scribe will work directly with the provider (during the exam) to accurately record patient encounters, orders and other duties as assigned.
- Facilitates excellent patient care under the supervision of a NP and/or Physician.
- Exhibits compassion and courtesy towards patients, visitors, and co-workers.
- Responds promptly, professionally and courteously to patient's needs.
- Maintains clean and orderly exam rooms that are properly stocked with needed supplies and equipment.
- Call results and relay messages to patients as indicated by a provider in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Documents all activities, create and maintain tasks for all open activities so other staff are able to work the activity when you or the provider is not in the office.
- Call/Fax/eScribe prescriptions per protocol.
- Maintain CPR certification.
- Attend meetings as required.
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Weekdays