At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Under direction of the Marketing Director, and as part of in-house Marketing team, the Communications Manager will oversee both internal and external communications for Revere Health, ensuring that the messaging is consistent, accurate and engaging.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Be the gatekeeper for the brand, ensuring consistency with marketing key messages and uniform deployment across all of Revere Health’s communications mediums.
Strategically develop and evolve brand messaging as necessary to adapt to changes in the healthcare industry or organizational focus.
- Develop corporate newsletter and other corporate emails, maintaining an appropriate tone and voice
- Lead the development and implementation of effective internal communications strategies that build employee engagement and awareness of company initiatives
- Serve on the Value-Based Care Committee and provide strategic input to promote the committee’s initiatives clinic-wide
- Work with clinical and administrative departments to direct strategy that enhances internal communications and develop communications campaigns as needed
- Create reports, presentations, articles, reports and other materials to promote Revere Health’s value-based care initiatives
Copywriting and Editing
- Discover, write and post stories that drive healthcare conversations
- Review external presentations for brand consistency, messaging and accuracy
- Create original content for press releases, newsletters, website, brochures, mass email, mailers, blog, social media and more
- Maintain day-to-day content upkeep
- Stay current with industry trends and news to become an authority on a variety of healthcare-related topics
- Edit all content to ensure accuracy before publication
- Pitch, schedule and prep print, online and broadcast interviews for executives and physicians
- Conceptualize, write and edit press releases and other material
- Build and maintain media contact database
- Write media pitches, press releases, media advisories, and internal communication pieces
- Ensure Marketing HIPAA compliance on projects
- Advance the Marketing team’s continuous improvement initiatives in the areas of processes, best practices, workflows, etc.
- Improve work environment and build team atmosphere
- Improve team efficiency and accountability
- Solve problems conceptually in collaboration with Senior Administration and Marketing Team members
- Track, measure, analyze and deliver reports on current communications efforts, both internal and external
- Allocate and be accountable to the communications budget and ensure it is fully maximized
- Align communications with key business strategies
- Stay informed and educated on latest communications best practices
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, public relations, communication, journalism or related field.
- 5+ years writing and editing in corporate setting for multiple platforms
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar role
- Demonstrated knowledge of communications and marketing strategies
- Ultra-high standards and a passion for exceptional work
- Skilled in task/project management
- Ability to edit range of documents, correcting any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors
- Detail driven, creating technically flawless products
- Ability to translate technical explanations into layman’s terms
- Passionate about marketing and contributes to all team projects and general building of brand
- Strong organizational skills and leadership abilities
- Ability to write professionally and creatively to craft relevant and engaging content
- Excels in team environment but is self-motivated and accountable to work
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, and meet various deadlines simultaneously
- Well-developed written, verbal, presentation and people skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Sense of humor, professional behavior and friendly attitude
- Knowledge of healthcare industry
- 3+ years of experience directly supervising others
- Experience with content management systems and project management software