At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status: Full Time
Position: Credentialing Supervisor
Department: Payer Relations
Location: American Fork
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to manage follow-up efforts for multiple tasks
- Ability to lead credentialing team efforts and to clearly communicate expectations to team
- Ability to train and instruct credentialing specialists on process workflows and requirements
- Focused attention to detail to ensure accuracy and timeliness of credentialing information
- Ability to work under time constraints to meet deadlines
- 2 years experience in Credentialing or related field
- Knowledge of health plan enrollment and Facility privileging preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
Description : Is responsible for coordinating the credentialing process for all physicians and mid-level practitioners.
- Oversees and performs the maintenance of state licensure, DEA licensure, and liability insurance, hospital privileging and health plan enrollment for all clinic providers.
- Proactively anticipates upcoming needs and creates processes to notify and obtain needed information in advance of deadlines.
- Maintains knowledge of credentialing and licensing requirements for health plans and hospitals and ensures ongoing compliance with credentialing requirements.
- Effectively tracks and maintains credentialing system files to ensure timely follow-up and accuracy of information needed to perform credentialing tasks.
- Monitors and adjusts staffing and workload as appropriate.
- Acts as lead liaison between practitioners and payers, identifies delays with payers, escalates and communicates delays or issues timely.
- Builds knowledge base for payer requirements and forms.
Hours: Full-time (40 hours a week) Monday through Friday