At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status : Part Time
Position: Receptionist P/T
Department : Provo ENT
Location : Provo
- Minimum 2-years medical experience.
- Only qualified applicants apply.
- Type a minimum of 55wpm (will be tested);
- Working knowledge of medical insurance and medical terminology
- Highly motivated; Outgoing, friendly, positive personality
- Enjoy working with people
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required
- Strong communications skills both written and oral
- Accurate spelling and grammar
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to work with several complex computer programs at once
- Must be punctual, organized, reliable, possess good time management skill
- Exhibits professionalism in dress and in language at all times
- Be a self-starter; Work independently but also be a team player and work well with other staff.
- Part-time receptionist needed for very busy, fast-paced Ears, Nose, and Throat specialist's office in Provo.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain an efficient work flow at the Front Desk
- Accurate data entry
- Answer telephones
- Schedule appointments; check-in, check-out,
- reschedule patient appointments;
- collect money;
- Clean and sterilize instruments,
- Keep reception and waiting room area clean and tidy,
- Balance end of day reports.
- This position will work gradually learn other desks within the office.
- Part-time: 24+ hours-per-week. Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday 8:30a-5:30p with availability to cover other shifts if needed.