Assistant Facilities Technician - P/T
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Description: Verifying the property and facilities are kept safe and secure throughout the day and evenings. Duties will include a variety of light maintenance tasks. Schedule varies but is approximately 20-25 hrs. per week. (Available work schedule may include a variety of the following times: Monday -Friday 8 am-9 pm; Saturday 8 am-9 pm and/or Sunday 8 am-9 pm).
• Provide friendly and courteous service to all patients and visitors.
• Maintain a professional appearance according to the dress guidelines of the clinic.
• Advise and instruct patients and visitors of any rules violations such as smoking within certain areas.
• Regularly check on various areas of the facility and property to ensure that doors are secured at designated times, that lights are turned on or off as appropriate, and that the property and site are secured.
• Pick up trash and debris around the premises.
• Provide minor snow removal and sidewalk salting as needed.
• Note maintenance needs such as burned out lights, water leaks, housekeeping needs, or other similar maintenance observations and report or log information to a work order ticket system.
• Notify supervisor or emergency personnel immediately of any issue that could potentially cause a life safety or property loss issue.
• Understand the fire alarm system and procedures and implement as needed.
• Perform a variety of Facilities maintenance duties and responsibilities as assigned
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
• Ability to navigate and use simple computer programs.
• Ability and willingness to perform (or learn to perform) basic handyman and maintenance tasks such as light bulb replacement, door hardware adjusting, drywall patching, touch-up painting, minor landscaping, minor snow removal, regularly picking up parking lot debris and etc., and other duties as assigned.
Status: Part Time - • This is a part-time position working 20-25 hours per week. This position is an evening position working between 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. some weekdays, Saturday & Sunday.
Position: Assistant Facilities Technician
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results