Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Lead business intelligence solution architecture, design, development, implementation and administration for a mid-sized federal client across a complex data landscape
- Act as a team lead for the development of technical and functional requirements leveraging multiple artifacts and documentation throughout an iterative, Agile development lifecycle
- Leverage strong conceptual and technical knowledge of MicroStrategy V10.X architecture, software components, design, development, and integration best practices to develop impactful BI solutions
- Lead in requirements gathering discussions and collect the appropriate level of detail required to and drive towards immediate technical results to solve client problems
- Provide conceptual and technical knowledge thought leadership of MicroStrategy 2019/2020 architecture, software components, design, development and integration best practices across development work stream
- Experience leading and overseeing a technical team of MicroStrategy developer and architect resources
- Experience establishing and optimizing technical processes to bolster MicroStrategy development efficiency, accuracy, and client satisfaction
- Significant experience designing, developing, and implementing MicroStrategy 2019/2020 reporting solutions
- Significant experience performing data profiling, modeling metadata, and developing complex integrated data sets from disparate data sources
- Expert utilization of SQL and optimization of databases objects, particularly with enterprise data sources Oracle and SQL Server, and also desirably Netezza, Sybase, and Hadoop Hive
- Experience building and leveraging stored procedures and pass-through functions to supplement report logic
- Significant experience with interactive/dynamic report and dashboard development, and leveraging all visualization and functionality options available in MicroStrategy, including RDBMS dashboards, Transaction Services, Distribution Services, Mobile dashboards, and Dossier/Desktop
- Experience building and working with intelligent cubes, including developing intelligent cube reports, optimizing performance, and configuring refresh schedules
- Experience leveraging MicroStrategy tools including Developer, Integrity Manager, Command Manager, Object Manager, System Manager, Desktop, Mobile, and DB Query Tool
- Experience working with and developing solutions leveraging MicroStrategy platform's newest features and capabilities
- Experience with integrating MicroStrategy into other applications using iFrames or dynamic RSD URLs
- Experience applying SDLC best practices in a consulting environment with demonstrated ability to quickly decipher, analyze, translate and prototype MicroStrategy solutions in Agile development sprints
- Ability to demonstrate excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and multi-task across fast-paced IT and business environments
- Ability to work full-time on-location at agency job site in Washington, DC
- Ability to obtain a government public trust security clearance
- Experience working within a government agency and familiarity with government SDLC and implementation
- Experience with Web SDK and Visualization SDK
- Experience with DevOps and automation of administrative tasks
- Experience with advanced analytics, including artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML), natural language processing (NLP), and data mining
- Experience configuring Kerberos SSO Authentication and Windows AD through LDAP
Years of Experience: 7+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing MicroStrategy V10.X reporting solutions
Certifications: MicroStrategy Certified Developer, MicroStrategy Certified Administrator
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Public Trust
Due to federal client requirements, only US Citizens can be considered
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO, EEO Poster Supplement, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).