Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
This position supports application development efforts as a Senior Data Scientist. As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be providing all the necessary technical expertise to architect, design, and model data including providing advanced and predictive data analytics from complex and high value projects using big data and data science technology for overarching enterprise. You will also be responsible for providing thought leadership for our clients while providing technical oversight for solution deployment engagements.
- Assist with architecture and design data approaches and solutions for a large set of data
- Understands and improves how data is modeled against the program Logical Data Model
- Understands and improves how data is sourced from different sources and ingested with the data integration solution
- Ensures that enterprise architects are addressing all data requirements in their respective projects and solutions
- Lead technical engagements to assess client business and technical objectives, determine deliverables, evaluate risk and execute projects effectively.
- Design enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Conduct Design Workshops with multiple stakeholders
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Work with Service Design management to develop strategic plans for architecture, engineering, integration, and dashboard
- Provide reporting and feedback to senior management as required
- Work as part of a team throughout the software development life cycle
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to provide Engineering and Sustainment services in Development, Security and Operations activities
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams, and mentor more junior developers
- Shall have at least 10 years of experience in enterprise data architecture and management
- Shall have at least eight (8) years of experience in Conceptual/Logical/Physical data modeling
- Shall have experience in modeling solutions in AWS that us AI/ML algorithms
- Shall have at least ten (10) years of proven expertise in Relational and Dimensional Data Modeling
- Must have experience of cloud architecture, specifically AWS, as it relates to data processing (i.e., EC2, S3, Redshift, etc.)
- Must be able to define & maintain BI/Data Warehouse methodologies, standards, and industry best practices
- Shall have experience leading and architecting enterprise wide initiatives, specifically system integration, data warehouse build, data mart build, data lakes, etc. for a large enterprise
- Shall have experience briefing the benefits and constraints of technology solutions to technology partners, stakeholders, team members, and senior levels of management
- Shall have, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in data science, engineering, statistics
- Experience implementing technical solutions in complex and heterogeneous environments
- Strong understanding of the core principles of data science and machine learning
- Ability to analyze, summarize and characterize large or small data sets with varying degrees of fidelity or quality; able to identify and explain any insights or patterns within them
- Solid experience applying one or more of the following analytical methods
- Strong understanding of and experience with advanced statistical theoretical knowledge
- Solid experience in exploratory data analysis and visualization
- Experience collaborating with Agencies to mature operational processes, reduce redundancies, and develop innovative solutions
- Strong experience in ensuring customer satisfaction, problem resolution, and risk management on several medium to large projects
- Experience in conducting assessments at an Enterprise by reviewing technical documentations, conducting interviews and workshops to identify gaps and developing a tailored solution is highly desired
- Proven ability to work across multiple functional teams in the creation of an application development process
Years of Experience: 10+ years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Must be able to obtain a Government Clearance
Due to federal client requirements, only US Citizens can be considered
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO, EEO Poster Supplement, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).